Conference and Events @Brooklands
Whether you’re planning a residential conference, team building weekend, an annual meeting or gala dinner, Brooklands of Mornington is the perfect choice for your next event.
Brooklands of Mornington is centrally located in the heart of Mornington, the gateway to the stunning Mornington Peninsula, only an hour from Melbourne’s CBD. Guests staying at our boutique resort will be conveniently located for business or leisure.
With Conference & Events facilities designed to act as a blank canvas to ensure flexibility and catering needs of all guests along with Audio Visual which can suit the smallest meeting through to a major Gala Dinner, you will not go away disappointed.
The 53 room property offers superior accommodation set among three acres of beautiful landscaped gardens featuring luxurious king size pillow-top beds and their own private courtyards. The rooms are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi and hard wired connection for internet use, executive desks, large Hi Definition Televisions and generous ensuite bathrooms.
Here at Brooklands of Mornington, our team will ensure that all aspects of your stay with us, regardless if you’re by yourself or with your team will be memorable.
- Prime location in the heart of Mornington
- 53 accommodation rooms
- 4 dedicated function spaces
- Outdoor terrace/dining areas
- On-site audio visual & technical support
- Free WIFI
- Business/secretarial services (Hotel Reception)
- Creative and versatile menus tailored to suit all occasions
- On-site car parking
- Individual climate & lighting controls
- Exhibition space for up to 20 booths
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Team building activities available
Day Conference Package
- Continuous coffee, selection of teas
- Morning tea
- Afternoon tea
- Room hire and audio visual equipment
Residential Conference Package
- 1 nights’ accomodation
- Conference Day Package Inclusions; Continuous coffee, selection of teas, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, room hire and audio visual equipment